Our asynchronous Customer De-escalation Training Workshop utilizes our industry-leading methods, which have been successfully taught and applied to participants in more than 60 industries around North America, from small retail shops to Fortune 100 companies.
– Overview of basic escalated conflict theory, psychology, and neurobiology
– Practical self-regulation and emotional self-management techniques
– Learn to put care before position or policy enforcement without eliminating policies
– Learn to utilize basic conflict psychology in de-escalating conflicts
– Reflective listening techniques
– How and when to implement reassurance during de-escalation
– How and when to use an apology effectively
– Using policy or rules explanation effectively
– Learning to open a space for collaboration with customers
**Approximately 90 minutes to complete**
**Includes interactive practice exercises and multi-media lessons**
**Includes Certificate of Completion**
Dr. Jeremy Pollack is a leader in the field of workplace conflict resolution and peacebuilding. He is the Founder of Pollack Peacebuilding Systems, an international conflict resolution consulting firm. Dr. Pollack coaches and trains executives and employees at a variety of levels and industries, from Fortune 500 companies to major non-profits. He has a Ph.D. in Psychology and an M.A. in Negotiation, Conflict Resolution, and Peacebuilding. Read more about Dr. Pollack HERE.
Any questions? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org